The employer operates within the retail sector.
- Conducts financial planning and forecasting for the functional area.
- Conducts Pro-Forma Financial Analysis.
- Develops and executes cost controls.
- Provides financial management of significant third-party relationships.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive profitability and develops improvement strategies.
- Manages internal and external analytics resources.
- Responsible for appropriate selection, performance appraisals, termination and professional development of assigned staff.
- Reports to the Vice President, Credit, Payments, and Treasurer
- Accountable for the management of a department or functional group through subordinate supervisors/managers and for all personnel issues - including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Associated topics: chief investment officer, director, director finance, finance director, general operational manager, general operations manager, operational manager, president, recruit, supervise