Summary of Position:
Responsible for continual set up and prompt delivery of food and beverages guests when the order is completed by the kitchen or bar. Also responsible for ensuring that the highest quality of food and beverage presentation is being maintained.
- Find a Way-Take ownership in tasks and react with sense of urgency to get to a solution
- Positive Attitude- Toward your team and your guests
- Always Learning, Always Teaching- Be willing to listen and learn, and share what you know with others
- Respect and Care- Give respect and care to your team members and your restaurant
- Service Driven- Our priority is offering an exceptional experience to our guests every time
- Understand and read a food or beverage order.
- Confirm that each order has appropriate preparation, plate/glass ware, garnish, presentation, necessary serving utensils and is complete before taking it to a guest.
- Arrange food orders according to table and position numbers.
- Understand and follow the allergy procedures of the restaurant.
- Promptly deliver food and beverage items from the kitchen or bar for an entire shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must say the name of food and beverages delivered to guests.
- Safely transport food or beverage to table of three in a single trip.
- Learn all table and position numbers within one week of start date.
- Communicate any additional information to guests (eating instructions, special sauces etc.)
- Communicate and follow up on any guest request or concern.
- Promote teamwork among co-workers and employees.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to the establishment's recipes, portioning, preparation and serving standards.
- Use tact and good judgment when dealing with difficult guests. Respond to their needs with patience and courtesy.
- Communicate cordially, effectively and clearly with all employees, managers, partners, corporate staff and guests.
- Follow all steps of service as covered in training.
- Must wash hands regularly according to guidelines.
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines
- Understand and complete all sidewalk as assigned.
- Be able to stand and walk for an entire shift.
- Communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform/follow job requirements in written and spoken direction.
- Perform more than one task at a time.
- Work in a confined, crowded space with variable noise and light levels.
- Accept direction and constructive criticism from management.
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends and increased work schedules.
- Maintain a positive, pleasant attitude every shift
- Must be able to stand or walk for the majority of a shift.
- Must be able to work at approximately 36 table/bar and reach 36 .
- Must be able to lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50 pounds from floor to waist level, approximately 20 feet.
- Must be able to reach (6 to overhead), bend, stoop, wipe.
- Must be willing to perform other duties assigned as needed.
- Must be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant s trading area.
- Holds a current Serve Safe (or equivalent) certification.
- Bachelor's degree prefered.
- Have knowledge of service, food and beverage, generally involving at least one year of front-of-the-house experience.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
More detail about The Hampton Social part of Parker Restaurant Group, please visit
Associated topics: bar busser, bus, bus person, clear dirty table, clear table, delivery, delivery driver, heavy, reset table, runner