Java Trading Analyst Model Developer
We are developing exciting business applications using live streaming data in DevOps centric environment and are looking for a change agent and driven professional. We want to add a strong Java developer to our talented team of individuals to contribute to the success of our multi-year roadmap.
- Typically has at least 5 years of experience in solution, design and development of web-based applications including WebService
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
- Expert level understanding of OOP and OOD concepts. 8+ years of experience.
- Expert level programming skills in Java, 8+ years of experience. Java 1.8 is mandatory
- Should have working experience in DevOps centric Behavior-driven development environment. Should have in-depth knowledge using Cucumber or FitNesse, Jbehave .
- Expert level understanding of Spring Framework
- Should possess strong database design and development skill. Should be proficient in data structures and in writing complex SQL.
- Experience with developing and delivering application using Docker related technology is a plus
- Solid understanding of Java concurrency and multi-threading
- Understanding of Mortgage Business or Secondary Mortgage business.
- Experience with performance tuning for scalability and stability.
- Experience with Linux/Unix Shell Scripts.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- In depth knowledge in secondary mortgage business particularly in Mortgage Pipeline, securities, pooling and trading.
- Demonstrate ownership, innovation, and focus on delivering results is a must
- Exhibit good individual and team spirit.
- Customer focus is must.
- Passionate towards work and should have positive attitude
Associated topics: algorithm, c#, develop, developer, java, perl, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer, sw