It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Marlin Capital Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Credit Analyst to underwrite small ticket commercial lease applications in a fast paced and high volume sales environment. The qualified candidate will be responsible for accurately and efficiently underwriting qualified commercial lease applicants for equipment financing within an acceptable time frame. Qualified candidates must be energetic, detailed oriented with strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, along with the ability to work independently in a team setting.
* Responsible for underwriting credit decisions for commercial lease applications according to credit policy standards in a timely and accurate manner
* Utilize Dun & Bradstreet, Paynet, Experian Business, and related commercial bureau reports to evaluate credit risk
* Review and analyze corporate and personal financial statements for new lease originations
* Prepare and present credit approval summaries to member(s) of Credit and Senior Management
* Communicate in multiple mediums and departments within the organization
* Convey credit decisions in a clear and concise matter to individual Sales Rep(s)
* Ensure commercial lease transactions are underwritten according to Credit policy standards
* Comply with Credit audit procedural requirements
* Daily responsibilities will require face to face and remote interaction with the individual Sales Rep(s) and Manager(s)
* Bachelor Degree required in related field
* 4+ years previous credit underwriting experience required
* Commercial lending experience required
* Strong time management skills with an ability to work in face-paced environment
* Excellent PC and computer literacy skills
* Self-motivated and detailed oriented with strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills
Sr Credit Analyst (Unfilled)
Associated topics: actuarial, actuarial analyst, actuarial assistant, actuary consultant, assistant actuary, associate actuary, director actuary, model, retirement actuary, statistics