Food Service Associate, Per Diem, Variable Shift, Nutritional Services - Glendale - 91206
Adventist Health Southern California Network
Hospitality - Food Services
2537 St Andrews Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Food Service Associate (PD) who:
Operates the restaurant point of sale system as the cashier, stocks restaurant supplies, ensures proper set up, cleans and stocks food inventories, maintains cleanliness of public areas, maintains and delivers customer needs and service.
* Receives, prepares, and delivers customer orders in efficient manner. Performs a variety of simple and routine tasks related to the preparation and serving of food; cleans kitchen area and cooking utensils.
* Operates cash register and stocks restaurant supplies when needed.
* Maintains cleanliness and organization in work area and promptly reports needed maintenance or repair of equipment. Maintains the cleaning and temperature log. Cleans the kitchen areas and cooking utensils. Operates dishwashing, peeling and other mechanicSets up and serves patient trays. Carries dishes and foods between kitchen and serving lines. Transports and stores supplies. Washes and cuts vegetables and fruits.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
* High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
* Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred