Responsible for the overall operation of the Food Service business. Provide guests with the best buying experience possible. Greet each guest with a friendly smile and provide them with prompt, courteous service and complete the guest transaction in a timely manner. Develop and maintain guest relationships by recognizing regulars as well as new comers, learning their names, and remembering their favorite item. Resolve customer issues.
* Consistently maintain food service cleanliness standards, including but not limited to:
* have great food presentation
* plus sell products
* cook and prepare food throughout the shift
* maintain all food products at proper temperatures
* report maintenance needs and safety incidents or injuries to the Food Service Consultant (FSC) and Store Manager
* ability to open and close the food service operation if applicable or in case of an emergency
* record on a daily basis bad merchandise/waste and taking appropriate action
* Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service.
* Aid in maintaining a clear, guest friendly environment.
* Aid in the scheduling, delegation, and supervision of the Food Service Associate position. Seen as a role model and provides training and coaching to new staff.
* Aid in the completion and submittal of the weekly food inventory. Takes appropriate action if there is a discrepancy. Submit food orders as required and ensure they are processed properly.
* As assigned, completes all daily, weekly paperwork, reports and/or forms in a timely fashion with a high degree of accuracy to insure correct reporting.
The Food Service Associate Assistant Manager position requires the following:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred ? Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers ? Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
* Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience ? Strong mathematics ability ? Strong written and oral communications skills
The Food Service Assistant Manager position requires frequent walking and standing with occasional reaching, climbing, stooping, and sitting, kneeling and crouching / squatting. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of approximately 20 - 40 pounds is required.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, back end, backend, conference, director food and beverage, general manager, management, restaurant leader, restaurant manager, service manager